Skip to main content

Four Years of FUN with Tyler!!





My baby bear is not a baby anymore. It's hard to believe that we just finished celebrating Tyler's 4th year of life. What a BLESSING my loveable little guy is!! This year has been bursting with wonderful new memories with Tyler. The terrible twos and trying threes are long gone and the fun fours are making their debut at the Mullins' house!

One of my favorite attributes that Tyler is really developing this year is the gift of encouragement. He is so good at encouraging confidence in his friends and speaking words of life to everyone around him. Tyler's teacher sings his praises every week. She loves the fact that Tyler has so much joy about everything in life. My little guy has been through a lot this past year, so to see the joy that exudes from his sweet heart is priceless to me!

Blake and I are praying that Tyler's joy would never be stolen and that God would protect his heart, soul and mind. Tyler's middle name is Evan which means God is good. I have come to realize that God is good all the time in Tyler's life, even though the circumstances that he faces may not make sense. I am learning to trust His goodness in Tyler's life and that all things will work together for His good and to bring glory to His name through Tyler. I have faith that God has a plan to prosper Tyler and not to harm him and that He will direct our paths in parenting my baby bear.

Happy Birthday Tyler. You are a prize far greater than I could have ever imagined. God had used your sweet life to shine light in the dark places and I know that He has mighty things in store for you as you walk this journey called life! I LOVE YOU PRECIOUS BOY with all of my heart!

Comments

Andi Hawkins said…
Tyler I love you too. I could just squeeze and hug you all day!!!! Happy birthday sweet boy. It has been a joy knwoing you!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello My Name is Jamie- Part 4

The day that I made the decision to sit down and begin my moral inventory, will forever be etched into my heart. It was a cold and dreary winter day, much like the state of my spirit. In all honesty, I was DREADING the task at hand. Who in their right mind would want to make an account of every painful memory from the past as well as every sin committed against others?!?! As I sat down at a Starbucks with my favorite flavored coffee beverage in hand, I began praying Psalm 129:23, “Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover…if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting way.” I knew that there was pain from my childhood buried so deep that only He would have the power to bring to the surfaces. For so long, I had masked and/or stuffed the wounds in my life, rather than allowing Him to heal them. Within minutes of my prayer, the memories came pouring down like the rain I could hear outside. Just a little side-note, if you ever decide to take a painful j...

Can you say Chipmunk??

Here is my sweet little girl...yes she is storing away food for the remainder of winter. The child did not have a chance...she was bound to have chubby cheeks with Blake and I as her parents. But, I love her round little face. I haven't been able to catch a pic of her smiling yet, but I will post one as soon as I do.

Katy Elizabeth makes her Debut!!

Ok...so for those of you who are not interested in silly home videos documenting how adorable my kids are, this post is not for you! But, I just had to get some footage of my beautiful baby girl today to share with my friends and family who are out of town. Enjoy! Oh and please forgive the silly mommy noises in the background. :)