Skip to main content

Chain Quiz...I Know...the things we do for those we love!

So, I know that chain quizzes are really silly, but I love my friend Andi...so...here are 7 random facts about me...

1. I have a hair phobia! Abnormally hairy people truly frighten me.

2. I have broken my left arm 3 times in the same place. They called me Skinny McGinty growing up and I was a little clumsy in my lanky body.

3. I dream of playing bass for a great band someday!

4. I would love to have one or two more babies. Blake is not exactly on board with this one yet, but, there are plenty of Texas cities waiting to become the first name of a Mullins'!

5. I struggle with being alone. I love to have people around...all the time! If I am by chance by myself, I am usually on the phone with a friend.

6. I can NOT toot. No seriously, unless I am pregnant I really struggle with passing gas!

7. I ADORE food network. Although I usually do not have time to cook the great recipes I see, I have fun fantasizing of being a gourmet chef!

Alright, there you have it. I tag Emily Tilly and Rebekah Bullard...two of my favorite blogs to read!

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to my sweet friends that are such a great support system for me as I raise two sweet babies in this fallen world. I love you!

Comments

Momma Tilly said…
Hey girl. We were at Denton today and really loved the songs you did! By the way, the haircut looks amazing. Just wanted to drop the note.
Andi Hawkins said…
Thanks for playing!! You rock!
Beka Bullard said…
I completed the chain quiz...check out the randomness:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello My Name is Jamie- Part 4

The day that I made the decision to sit down and begin my moral inventory, will forever be etched into my heart. It was a cold and dreary winter day, much like the state of my spirit. In all honesty, I was DREADING the task at hand. Who in their right mind would want to make an account of every painful memory from the past as well as every sin committed against others?!?! As I sat down at a Starbucks with my favorite flavored coffee beverage in hand, I began praying Psalm 129:23, “Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover…if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting way.” I knew that there was pain from my childhood buried so deep that only He would have the power to bring to the surfaces. For so long, I had masked and/or stuffed the wounds in my life, rather than allowing Him to heal them. Within minutes of my prayer, the memories came pouring down like the rain I could hear outside. Just a little side-note, if you ever decide to take a painful j...

Can you say Chipmunk??

Here is my sweet little girl...yes she is storing away food for the remainder of winter. The child did not have a chance...she was bound to have chubby cheeks with Blake and I as her parents. But, I love her round little face. I haven't been able to catch a pic of her smiling yet, but I will post one as soon as I do.

Katy Elizabeth makes her Debut!!

Ok...so for those of you who are not interested in silly home videos documenting how adorable my kids are, this post is not for you! But, I just had to get some footage of my beautiful baby girl today to share with my friends and family who are out of town. Enjoy! Oh and please forgive the silly mommy noises in the background. :)