Skip to main content

New Frontrunner on American Idol

Ok...who is with me when I say that David Cook is the next American Idol?? To be honest, I was not very impressed with him at the beginning of the season, but all that changed when he redid the Lionel Richie song a few weeks ago. And HOLY COW, his version of Billie Jean last night was SICK!! I did not even recognize the song until half way through the first verse. Now that's what I call making a song your own. I feel like that ranked right up there with Blake Lewis' version of "You give Love a bbbbBad Name"!!So, as much as I love my boy David Archuletta, I think that my vote is with D Cook. It will be interesting to see who is in the Bottom 3 tonight. My guess: Ramiele Malubay(come on, it's time for her to go), Carly Smithson(she seems to have lost her edge at the moment, a case os shaken confidence), and either Chikiezie or Christy Lee Cook. What do you think??

Comments

Andrea said…
David Cook brought it last night. I have to say I haven't been a fan but last night he won me over. i'm still pulling for david archuleta ... my bottom three guess? ramiele, chikiezie and brooke (i think she's losing her game.)
Melanie said…
ok, cannot even believe you are comparing him to Blake Lewis...Jamie, come on?? Way better than Blake, better than Idol, very talented, very, very talented!
Rammiele and Christy should be bottom 2.
Amelia said…
I totally agree...I wasn't bummed about seeing Chikezie go last night! I really like David Cook and Brooke White :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello My Name is Jamie- Part 4

The day that I made the decision to sit down and begin my moral inventory, will forever be etched into my heart. It was a cold and dreary winter day, much like the state of my spirit. In all honesty, I was DREADING the task at hand. Who in their right mind would want to make an account of every painful memory from the past as well as every sin committed against others?!?! As I sat down at a Starbucks with my favorite flavored coffee beverage in hand, I began praying Psalm 129:23, “Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover…if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting way.” I knew that there was pain from my childhood buried so deep that only He would have the power to bring to the surfaces. For so long, I had masked and/or stuffed the wounds in my life, rather than allowing Him to heal them. Within minutes of my prayer, the memories came pouring down like the rain I could hear outside. Just a little side-note, if you ever decide to take a painful j...

Can you say Chipmunk??

Here is my sweet little girl...yes she is storing away food for the remainder of winter. The child did not have a chance...she was bound to have chubby cheeks with Blake and I as her parents. But, I love her round little face. I haven't been able to catch a pic of her smiling yet, but I will post one as soon as I do.

Katy Elizabeth makes her Debut!!

Ok...so for those of you who are not interested in silly home videos documenting how adorable my kids are, this post is not for you! But, I just had to get some footage of my beautiful baby girl today to share with my friends and family who are out of town. Enjoy! Oh and please forgive the silly mommy noises in the background. :)