Skip to main content

2 Months Old



I can not believe that our little girl is already 2 months old. I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital, and yet I also can not remember life before her. She definitely has my heart!! I just feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy children. God is good all the time! I caught this picture of her getting ready to snooze this morning and another shot of a 1/2 smile.

Comments

mcgintys said…
She is so sweet. She is looking more and more like Tyler in the face. I can't wait to love on her again. I hope she still loves her Aunt Angie

Popular posts from this blog

Hello My Name is Jamie- Part 4

The day that I made the decision to sit down and begin my moral inventory, will forever be etched into my heart. It was a cold and dreary winter day, much like the state of my spirit. In all honesty, I was DREADING the task at hand. Who in their right mind would want to make an account of every painful memory from the past as well as every sin committed against others?!?! As I sat down at a Starbucks with my favorite flavored coffee beverage in hand, I began praying Psalm 129:23, “Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover…if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting way.” I knew that there was pain from my childhood buried so deep that only He would have the power to bring to the surfaces. For so long, I had masked and/or stuffed the wounds in my life, rather than allowing Him to heal them. Within minutes of my prayer, the memories came pouring down like the rain I could hear outside. Just a little side-note, if you ever decide to take a painful j...

Can you say Chipmunk??

Here is my sweet little girl...yes she is storing away food for the remainder of winter. The child did not have a chance...she was bound to have chubby cheeks with Blake and I as her parents. But, I love her round little face. I haven't been able to catch a pic of her smiling yet, but I will post one as soon as I do.

Katy Elizabeth makes her Debut!!

Ok...so for those of you who are not interested in silly home videos documenting how adorable my kids are, this post is not for you! But, I just had to get some footage of my beautiful baby girl today to share with my friends and family who are out of town. Enjoy! Oh and please forgive the silly mommy noises in the background. :)